Y Combinator was founded in 2005 by Paul Graham and other cofounders. Some great companies such as Stripe, Airbnb, Cruise Automation, DoorDash, Coinbase, Instacart, Dropbox, and Twitch were incubated there before becoming successful.
Y Combinator recently created a new model for funding early-stage startups. Twice a year they invest $500,000 per company in a large number of startups.
They work intensively with the companies for three months, to get them into the best possible shape and refine their pitch to investors. Each cycle culminates in Demo Day, when the startups present their companies to a carefully selected, invite-only audience. But YC doesn’t end on Demo Day. They and the YC alumni network continue to help founders for the life of their company, and beyond.
How does Minimum help incubated companies by Y Combinator?
Minimum.run was born 1.5 years ago, over the 50+ projects done so far, we have been collaborating with 4 companies that are part of Y Combinator helping them to improve their product marketing sites and setting up a tool to experiment faster and increase their leads generation.
Arengu (YC´21) B2B SaaS
ProcessLabs (YC´21) B2B SaaS
Telm.ai (YC´21) B2B SaaS
TrackingPlan (recently added YC´22 and currently working with Minimum.run) B2B SaaS
All these 4 companies had common pain points.
- They have a great product on an early stage,
- A very talented but busy team
- A product marketing website that works fine on Html, Wordpress, Wix or other.
When you are running a start-up you don´t have time, every day and hour counts. Speed and experimentation to go to market it is extremely important. Performance optimizations, automation to remove manual processes are key to continue growing.
Engineers are expensive and need to focus their time on building the best product possible solving complex problems. However, your product marketing site is very important as well, it is the place where SaaS businesses generate leads, and engineers dedicated to commercial website can create bottlenecks and create frustration to marketing teams.
Sales and marketing teams need great design, content, and an easy-to-use platform to keep creating content to communicate the value proposition and get news leads.
Why these startups and many others came to work with Minimum.Run?
We challenge traditional agencies leveraging new innovative no-code tools. We have a product mindset, try, fail and learn fast. We are building technology when we find gaps on specific no-code tools.
We started to build product marketing sites with Webflow 1.5 years ago and our team has a strong background in product design. We are also an official Webflow Enterprise partner and have built more than 50 projects. We know the strengths and weaknesses of No-Code toolkits.
What's Minimum added value?
Our value resides on our Product Marketing Process.
- Extended expertise on a powerful no-code tool = Webflow to help marketing and business teams (no technical) to manage and iterate their product marketing sites without depending on technology.
- A very well-defined process with a great product and visual designers to build the right product marketing sites for each customer. Expert squads on design, development, data and growth work together thinking to build sites to achieve specific KPIs and goals. Also building sites that can grow in the future consistently.
- Integrations: Webflow integrations to other tools such as Hubspot or Arengu to build forms and create actionable databases for marketing and sales teams.
- Automation: We use tools such as Zapier or Integromat to build automations and remove manual processes for sales-ops and marketing-ops.
- Data: Measurement plans and data tools such as GA or Segment to measure performance and improve results over time.
We are extremely focused on helping our partners to work efficiently and focus their time on what it is more important to them, growing their businesses with new leads/sales and improving their product performance.
We work on every project as if it was ours. We research each no-code tool to get the maximum out of it. We build technology to provide the expected solutions to our customers.